Blizzard Alert! The event has been rescheduled for Tuesday, February 17th.
Sorry, we're sold out - join the waitlist!
- Already registered and you're good for the 17th? No further action necessary.
- Registered but can't make the new date? Email email@example.com for a refund, transfer or credit for a future event.
- Still waitlisted? As spots open up, we'll reach out on a first come, first serve basis.
Leading a UX team is more than successfully delivering on a project. As more and more companies put increasing emphasis on user & customer experience, there is more opportunity for the senior user experience practitioner or manager to make an impact strategically at senior levels of their organizations. We’ve assembled a panel of UX leaders that represent different models of how UX works out in the field to bring their varied perspectives onto key challenges facing today’s UX Manager or senior practitioner.
Attendees can expect a rich discussion around 3 topics:
- Managing Up: how do I drive strategic conversations with my company’s leaders
- Managing Down: how do I build and lead a team to deliver on a broader strategic agenda
- Managing Around: how to do I build effective relationships with my key partners and use negotiation/influence to drive UX strategically
Submit your questions for the Q&A now!
Tuesday, January 27th
Tuesday, February 17th
|| Networking & Refreshments
|| Opening Announcements
|| Panel Q&A
|| More Networking & Refreshments
All registration activities are handled by our volunteers. Please be advised that on the day of the event, we will do our best to manage transfers and late requests, but our primary focus will be on day-of-event logistics.
Regular registration closes at 10pm ET the day before the event -or- whenever seating capacity is reached, whichever occurs first.
Tickets are transferable up to 11AM the day of the event by sending a request to RSVP@nycuxpa.org. Transferees will please bring the transferer's registration confirmation in printed or digital form as backup. Transfer requests received after 11AM may not be received or processed.
If the event sells out early, a Wait List may be set up and managed by us on a discretionary basis. We will do our best to keep Wait-Listers informed about the status of available seating, but Wait Listers who haven't heard anything by noon the day of the event can assume there has been no change in status.
Attendees are asked to use our website to sign up for our events. NYC UXPA cannot register attendees in response to email requests.